Benefits and how to use face serum?
Answer to all your face serum-related queries
If you are a novice to face serum and it’s usage, then you should certainly read the below things before you start using. We all would love to flaunt a flawless skin that is blemish-free. However, the environmental conditions never pave a way for that. Moreover, sometimes our cravings don’t cooperate letting us binge on unhealthy or oily foods. Here is everything you need to know about the face serums.
Actually, what is a face serum?
Face serums are neither moisturizers nor face oil but an important skincare product that will offer benefits on regular usage. Applying Face serum should be done between the cleanser and moisturizer usage on skin. Serum easily goes deep into the skin letting the ingredients work more efficiently. Whether your skin suffers from dehydration or wrinkles, face serums are the best to fight specific skincare issues. This will give you a clear picture of Face serums and their uses.
Can I use Serum daily?
The answer is yes. You can include it as a part of your skincare regimen before moisturizer and after cleanser.
A few things about Face serums that you shouldn’t ignore
- Most serums available in the market are quite pricey but you can give it a try. The benefits of face serums are not less so it worth spending a little fortune over there.
- Keep your Serums in a cool and place. Also, remember that the serums can expire within six months or even a year.
- As said earlier, there are several problems that can be solved by using Face serums. Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- Face serums are mostly used and we can dig in a little bit to know more about. Check out below.
How to apply Face serum easily?
- Use a face wash to get rid of the dirt and impurities that might be stagnated.
- If you exfoliate regularly, do it as well. However, exfoliation doesn’t have to be done on a regular basis but face serums are used every day.
- Take a small amount of Face serum in your hand. If you are not sure about the correct measure, just check the consistency of your serum. If the face serum is thin, a drop is enough and just do it again in all parts of your face. Thicker the face serum consistency is, the more you have to drip for applying in your face.
Gently massage it until the Face serum penetrates deep into the skin for a minute.
Do vitamin C serums really work?
Experts have found that Vitamin c face serums actually works on the face. It seems good news for girls who try to make use of the Vitamin C face serums. Here are some benefits of using Vitamin C face serums
- Wrinkles reduce prominently
- Can be used sensitive skin types
- Acne-prone or sun-damaged skin can also be supported by Vitamin C
Does vitamin C face serum fade dark spots?
Yay!! It will. Vitamin C is an efficacious antioxidant that lightens your skin.
Can vitamin C serum use at night?
Experts have suggested using Face serum twice a day. When it comes to Vitamin C face serum, you can use it in the morning. It is because Vitamin C shields your skin from the sun.
How long does it take for vitamin C serum to work?
Most skincare products take some time while a few products work their tricks immediately. Face serums might take a fortnight or even a month to work